The Catholic Community Foundation and its partner, JP Morgan, have constructed four internal investment pools that are designed to provide a variety of risk and return profiles.
The pools are compliant with USCCB standards and are actively managed, so that you can have the peace of mind that qualified professionals are constantly reviewing and updating the investment mix as needed.
1) Growth Pool
- Seeks long-term capital growth through diversified multi-asset class investing.
- Designed for long-term oriented philanthropic time horizons:
- Donor Advised funds that eye conversion to endowment or funds are expected to expended beyond 10 years.
2) Conservative Growth / Intermediate Pool
- Seeks capital growth with moderate volatility, which is intended to preserve the principal investment with average to moderate growth.
- Designed for philanthropic individuals with current and ongoing granting and anticipate to continue for the next 3-10 years.
3) Short term Pool
- Seeks to keep pace with inflation by investing in low risk cash and cash equivalents.
- Designed for short-term philanthropic individuals who anticipate contributing and granting funds within a time horizon of 1 year or less.
4) Catholic Savings Pool
- Seeks to achieve low and predictable growth through a diversified bond portfolio of corporate and government bonds.
- Designed for Catholic Institutions that are seeking a fixed return on their investment, without being tied up in long term commitments, experiencing the angst of hidden fees or early withdrawal penalties. Click here for more information on the Catholic Savings Fund.
*All performance is net of fees.
**Year to date is as of 12/31/2018.
***Fixed payment of 1.25% per annum., credited quarterly, compounded annually. Available only to institutions.