Donor Advised Funds
Are you looking for a way to benefit your favorite charities both now and in the future? Would you like to simplify your annual and lifetime charitable giving?
A Donor Advised Fund at the Catholic Community Foundation might be a great solution for you! You can also use a DAF to distribute gifts to numerous charities.
A Donor Advised Fund helps you:
- Simplify your charitable giving – all your giving with a single tax receipt.
- Make a gift of multiple years’ giving to maximize your tax deduction.
- Stay involved in your giving and involve family members or friends.
- Honor or memorialize a loved one or commemorate a special occasion.
- Ensures the continuation of a program or service of interest to you.
- Reduces income taxes and avoids federal and state capital gains tax on the sale of appreciated assets such as low-basis stocks.
- Build a significant gift over time.
- A great low or no-cost alternative to forming and maintaining a private family foundation.
With a Donor Advised Fund, you can contribute when needed and receive an immediate income tax deduction.
The Foundation has two great options available:
|No-Fee DAF||Traditional DAF|
|Administrative Fee||1.25% (fees reduced on funds over $500,000)|
|Online Portal for Grantmaking|
|Invested for Moderate or Long-term Growth||Not Invested*|
|Name your Fund|
|Donate most types of property to the fund including stocks, cash, and other assets.|
|Minimum Gift to Open||$10,000||$5,000|
*No-Fee Donor Advised Funds have no gains, losses or fees applied to the fund.
If you want to explore the options available to you, call David Pederson today at 602-354-2404 or send an email to email@example.com. We will, without obligation, personalize an example for your situation and provide you with other planning ideas that meet your objectives.
No-Fee Donor Advised Funds are one of the most exciting new vehicles for supporting the ministries and charities you care about.