The Catholic Community Foundation’s capacity and ability to serve the community is a result of the actions that preserve, steward and enhance its financial assets.
The Foundation is committed, through dedicated board members and committee members knowledgeable in the investment field, to ensure that the goals of the Foundation continue to be met. Transparency and accessibility of financial information is key to this process.
Financial Documents Available
- 2020 Audited Financial Statements
- 2019 Audited Financial Statements
- 2018 and 2017 Audited Financial Statements
- 2016 Audited Financial Statements
- 2015 Audited Financial Statements
As of June 30, 2019, the Foundation's total assets exceeded $70 million. The Catholic Community Foundation is proud to announce that over $3.2 million in grants and scholarships supported our Catholic community throughout the Diocese of Phoenix and beyond in 2019.