Christian Service Awards
MILLION IN AWARDS
STUDENTS IN CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL TODAY
Christian Service is defined as acts that stem from a Christ-centered belief in serving the Lord and doing His will. Service is the selfless giving of oneself to benefit others with no expectation of recognition, reward, or acknowledgement.
Recipients of the Christian Service Award display a love and understanding of their Catholic faith and articulate a commitment, not only to performing acts of service, but to living a service focused life.
The Christian Service Awards are $8,000 scholarships given to students who:
- Are practicing Catholics registered within the Diocese of Phoenix;
- Exemplify Christ-centered behavior through volunteer service to parish, school, and community;
- Plan to attend a Catholic high school within the Diocese of Phoenix;
- Are in 8th grade at the time of application; and
- Have volunteered 100+ hours to parish, school and community between August 15 of 6th grade year and August 15 of 8th grade year.